FSI received Australian Standard Certification for our FOAM-GUARD Fire Suppression System in November 2011.
FSI’s Foam-Guard pre-engineered, fluorine free foam (F3) fire suppression system received formal approval and Activfire listing in May 2017 with full compliance to AS5062-2016.
AS5062-2016 covers the system fire-fighting capabilities and complete testing of system components including vibration, corrosion and quality.
FSI are dedicated to complying with all Industry codes, Australian Standards and Legislative requirements and all services strictly adhere to the following Australian Standards.
All hoses comply with SAE100R1AT standards
• AS5062-2016 Fire Protection for Mobile and Transportable Equipment
• AS1851-2012 Maintenance of Fire Protection Systems and Equipment
• AS1318 SAA Industry Safety Colour Code
• AS2419-2005 Fire Hydrant Installations
• AS1670-2004 Fire Detections, Warning, Control and Intercom Systems
• AS4587-1999 Water Mist Fire Protection Systems
• AS4775-2007 Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment
• AS2941-2013 Fixed Fire Protection Installations
• AS2444-2001 Portable Fire Extinguishers and Fire Blankets
• AS2441-2005 Installation of Fire Hose Reels