Join our Team
We are always seeking talented, dedicated and driven people to join our team.
Please see below list of current job opportunities with FSI.
We are now seeking the services of an experienced BRANCH MANAGER to join our MORANBAH Team.
As the Branch Manager, reporting to the Service Manager you will put a high emphasis on leading Branch staff safely and efficiently, achieving budget targets whilst maintaining our local client base and developing new clients.
Your activities will be broad-ranging and will include;
- Manage all activities of the branch, ensuring all policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to, with a high emphasis on Safety and Productivity whilst maintaining a positive work environment.
- Overseeing all operational Branch activities to ensure alignment with company goals and values.
- Provide effective Branch communications via regular communication sessions.
- Policy compliance with management of all company assets.
- Work in conjunction with our Product Support Team to manage all major client accounts, while also ensuring effective strategies are in place to source and drive new business.
- Support our Planning Team by coordinating Technicians to ensure the region operates in a sufficient and effective manner.
- Human resource responsibilities including work area familiarisations, training, discipline, reviews.
- Completion of weekly and monthly reporting for the Service Manager and General Manager.
ELECTRICIAN - FIRE SERVICES
A great opportunity now exists for an enthusiastic and energetic ELECTRICIAN with a can-do attitude to join our Bowen Basin Region.
This position involves the servicing and repair of a variety of fire protection systems including Fire Alarm Systems, Evacuation Systems, Pump Control Systems, Emergency Lighting and other building safety features throughout various mine sites in the Bowen Basin.
The role will require the successful applicant to be able to plan, organise and work autonomously or in a team environment.
Key qualities we are looking for include:
- QBCC Licence Nominee Supervisor
- Current Electrical Licence
- Knowledge of Fire Alarm & EWIS panels
- Self motivation and an ability to work unsupervised
- A strong focus on safety
- Previous exposure to the Fire Industry
- Extensive fault finding skills
- Experienced in complex systems
- Tam player with a strong docus on quality and client satisfaction
- Effective written, verbal and electronic communication skills
- A current Driver’s Licence
We are now seeking an ADMINISTRATION CLERK to join our team in a part time capacity in EMERALD.
The successful applicant will possess a valid driver’s license and be a highly driven, motivated individual who can support our Branch Manager and also coordinate technician inductions and medicals.
The following qualities are essential for this role;
- A problem solving can-do attitude
- An independent work approach
- Keen attention to detail
- Accountability in all you do
- Integrity and willingness to follow through on commitments
- Familiarity / experience in Mine Site inductions
- Professional presentation and phone manner
- Minimum 3 years work experience in Office Administration
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office