Join our Team
We are always seeking talented, dedicated and driven people to join our team.
Please see below list of current job opportunities with FSI.
ENGINEER IN FIRE & HYDRAULIC DESIGN SERVICES
Growth of our business provides an opportunity for an Engineer in Fire & Hydraulic Design Services to join our Brisbane office.
We are seeking applicants with experience in the Fire Engineering Sector, who are capable of designing solutions meeting industry standards. Degree level qualifications in Fire Engineering Practices or Fire Systems will be well regarded but are not mandatory.
To be successful in this role you will need experience in;
- Technical design / documentation of individual project components
- Technical assessment of overall project content and disciplines
- Technical advice and review of project design content
- Interpreting Australian Design Code requirements and have relevant experience in Australia
- Drafting of Detail Design Plans
- Compilation of works schedules and estimates
- Following current standards provided
- General organisation of drawings – number of drawings, layout of information, plans sections and details
- Coordinate work with other disciplines as drawings progress
- Compile all relevant documentation for sending to clients, file original drawings and make copies
- Undertaking site inspections
- Proficient use of Solidworks / Autodesk drafting and modelling programs
Growth of our business, provides an opportunity for a hard-working and proactive Training Manager who is passionate about Leadership and Performance.
The position reports to the CEO and will be a key contributor to the business’ performance, by identifying training needs, developing training strategies and implementing quality training programs.
The key areas of responsibility for the Training Manager include:
- Lead and manage the Training Department
- Design, develop and deliver leadership training programs for our management workforce
- Work in collaboration with our Safety Coordinator to ensure we meet contractual and legislative requirements and standards
- Develop annual training plans and budgets
- Manage the maintenance and compliance of training records
- Review and validate competence and outcomes of professional development
- Develop and maintain training aids, handbooks and resources
- Facilitate internal training sessions
- Develop innovative online training programs utilising available resources
Growth of our business, provides an opportunity for an experienced Storeperson to join our Moranbah Warehouse, working a 7/7 roster.
The ideal applicant will have the following skills and attributes;
- Store/Inventory experience
- Computer literacy
- ERP systems experience
- Ability to complete stock orders, stock transfers
- Accountable for receiving and dispatching goods
- Reliable, energetic and enthusiastic
- Maturity to work alone at times
- Locally based is preferred
- Experience in fire related products preferred but not essential
- Current drivers license
- Able to work a 7 on 7 off roster
- Must have High Risk License forklift
We are proud to announce we are opening soon in SINGLETON, NSW and are now seeking Fire Suppression Technicians to join our team.
Experienced Fire Technicians should apply however if you are a skilled Automotive Technician this would be an ideal transition offering a great remuneration package!
This role includes:-
- Carrying our scheduled maintenance or installing fire suppression systems
- Attending to client call outs
- Work/Life balance
- Permanent position offering great remuneration