Join our Team
We are always seeking talented, dedicated and driven people to join our team.
Please see below list of current job opportunities with FSI.
We are now seeking the services of an experienced PLANNER to join our Brisbane office. The successful applicant needs to be energetic, organised, highly motivated and have a willingness to learn.
By providing support to our Services Team your key responsibilities will be;
- Coordination of regional scheduled maintenance short term activities
- Coordination of the short-term backlog and defect system
- Coordination of Parts & Labour resources
- Receiving and reconciliation of customer purchase orders
- Job Costing
- Assist in the management of departments work in progress
Due to growth we have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Sprinkler Fitter to join the Blackwater Team.
This role enjoys the lifestyle of a 7/7 Roster FIFO.
- Installation, maintenance and servicing of Wet/Dry, deluge and gaseous sprinkler systems and all associated equipment.
- Installation, maintenance and servicing of Fire Fighting Pump Sets
- Installation, inspection, maintenance and repair of Fire Hydrant Systems
- Discharging and recharging of sprinkler systems
- Flow and/or mechanical fault testing or sprinkler, hydrant and pump systems
- Inspect, test and repair systems such as Sprinklers, Hydrants and Pump Sets
- Professional written and Communication Skills
- Installation/Modifications to Sprinkler Systems
As part of our Product Support team, the successful applicant must have a high attention to detail as they will be responsible for:
- Collating and entering of data, preparation of reports
- System data maintenance
- Invoicing and filing of paperwork
- Communicating with clients and field technicians
- General administrative and office duties to support service operations
Full training will be given to the successful applicant.
Above all we are looking for someone who shares our values on Safety and Teamwork. We practice open and honest communications, personal accountability and respect for each other.