Fire and Safety Industries is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)(the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.aoic.gov.au
The Privacy Act, as amended, allows you to:
• know why your personal information is being collected, how it will be used and who it will be disclosed to
• have the option of not identifying yourself, or of using a pseudonym
• ask for access to your personal information
• stop receiving unwanted direct marketing
• make a complaint about an entity covered by the Privacy Act, if you consider they have mishandled your personal information.